2,000 lbs of brick fuel in my pickup truck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky8443

Burning Hunk
Apr 22, 2014
Glenside, PA
Thought the springs were going to break! She held up. Best part is this all fits under my un-utilized basement stairs. This was the last pallet in stock for about 10 dealers in my area and I still managed to get at a good price. This stuff will be in high demand this year. Lots of ppl ran out of wood last year and were forced try the brick fuel and lots of ppl are going to come back for more this year after seeing how hot and clean it burns (and how convenient it is). It was a trial year for many to learn how awesome this stuff is.

Attachments

• 2,000 lbs of brick fuel in my pickup truck
    image.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 177
    image.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 171
    IMG_5962.JPG
    363.9 KB · Views: 170
    IMG_5964.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 231
    IMG_5965.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 186
    IMG_5966.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 164
I mixed some of those in with my regular firewood this year, they do burn hot!

They manufacture that brand 5 miles from me.... going to try some next year. I used the tractor supply red stone blocks, didn't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.