2.6 tons of LaCrete in the basement!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRINKSFORALL

Jul 12, 2011
Eastern Ma.
369.00 per 1.3 or 283.00 per ton. Very good pellet. Hot w/ very little mess. gave up on the Okie's because of the sawdust (fines) issue! Have burned these 4-5 times on colder/damp nights as of late. Seem to fire up quickly as well.

Good price, 309 a ton up this way.

I have 2 tons of MWP softwood at $239 delivered. I haven't burned them, but they're supposed to be good.

I put away 2.2 tons of PWI at the early buy price of $259 per. Should get me about halfway through the winter.

Very nice Pellets!!! I plan on buying some myself. Do you live near Mendon, Ma. by any chance? The place in Mendon, Ma. I get them sells them for the same price. I will probably get 1 ton and a third of the LeCrates for the cold weather and burn some of the cheaper stuff the rest of the winter. LeCrates are a great pellet though. The best I tried and I tried over 14 different kinds. I have a ton of Maine's Choice I plan on burning at the beginning of the season.

yup - bought in Mendon!

Status
Not open for further replies.