2 cords of White Oak free, you cut and haul.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl said:
glenng said:
mtarbert said:
I sure hope you un chain the pup from the truck Before you drive home.

LOL, actually "Fred" is teathered to a big firewood split with a 30 foot leash. It gives him plenty of room to move around but if he catches a scent the split will slow him enough for me to keep up. BTW the tree stump makes Fred looks like a runt but he`s actually 42lbs and only 16 weeks old. 1/2 Lab 1/2 Golden Retriever. He`s going to be a big fellow, he should be good at draging brush to the chipper when he grows up.

:bug: In my younger days my mother would tie the dog to the car. I remember once when I jumped into it and got to the gas station 5 miles away the attendent (unheard of now) asked my what was that chain hanging behind the car.....oppps......I looked at it and it was the dog chain with a collar but no dog....so your idea is a good one. The dog did drag back home in a day or so and not really bad shape. Must have slipped out of the collar at an early stage. Life is full of surprises.

This is beginning to sound like a bad Chevy Chase movie!

Nice score! I'm jealous...

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.