2 tons in a 3/4 Truck.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
Fortunatly, the wharehouse,[less than a mile from my house] was in a Industrial park which we stayed in for half mile and then surfaced on my street about 500 yards from my house... pretty safe Covert Operation..
Yes, I imagine he would want me to help pay the fine If he got one...feel better there?
ha ha ha. Yea, I'm feeling much better. All in jest since no amount of comments has ever proven to make a difference. I just get a kick out of the thread. Being an old fart, you've got to get your laughs where you can find them. Peace!

ha ha ha. Yea, I'm feeling much better. All in jest since no amount of comments has ever proven to make a difference. I just get a kick out of the thread. Being an old fart, you've got to get your laughs where you can find them. Peace!
bet I'm older than u....

Reactions: Pete Zahria
< 50 :p

You hit on the part that most never consider > tires and their rating. Read the sidewall and see what the max load allowed is. I once long ago loaded my F100 with 3400 pounds of coal, like a stupid fool, and drove about 40 miles to my house. When I got there, I couldn't even hold my hand on the tires, they were so hot. Like I said, STUPID FOOL. Never again.
Also, two stacks of them is just begging the state or local police to increase their revenue at your expense. Sure it was your buddy, Mr. Macho, who volunteered but would he be your buddy after the fine and possible confiscation of his truck? I really enjoy laughing at these ego-boosting moronic threads that pop up all winter long! ;lol
Yeah, when you see signs like this, watch out!! image.jpg

Reactions: ScotL
Status
Not open for further replies.