I just bought my 1st house and it has an enviro empress fpi in it. Needless to say, I am utterly frustrated by this darn thing. I just spent $310 today to have the high heat sensor replaced and no sooner did the tech leave, the #2 light started flashing and the unit shut down. We pulled the unit out and thoroughly cleaned it 2 weeks ago (which it needed it bad!).... Has anyone else had this problem? Ideas as to what it might be? We pulled it out of the fireplace and have it sitting on the hearth to restart it. It's been burning on #3 setting for a couple hours now. I was thinking that with it being in the fireplace that one of the sensors or vacuum thingy (yes, I'm a ditz at knowing the part names!!) might have gotten hot and made the high sensor trip. I certainly can't afford $310 service calls. Thanks for letting me vent!