Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webie

webie
    Minister of Fire

Feb 21, 2009
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Yes I have broke one on my 360 . It was no big deal and probably my fault in not haveing it aligned quite right and in a hurry and I just gave it a forcefull twist and there it was in pieces . My dealer had it in stock , an easy change and he commented it was the first he sold and there are only 2 sizes fits all .

2. Kenster

Kenster
    Minister of Fire

Jan 10, 2010
    Loc:
    Texas- West of Houston
    Get the 362. Leave it out in the woods overnight. The tree will be down and bucked when you come back the next day. If you leave a Fiskars SS out there it will be split and stacked for you, too! And at least partway seasoned. Full seasoning requires an extra day or two with the SS laying on top of the stack.

3. feelingasi

feelingasi

May 1, 2008
    Loc:
    palermo ny
    i just the left dealer with the 362. extra stihl chain,oil, and a full tank of fuel. $649. now its raining, WTF!!!

4. smokinj

smokinj
    Minister of Fire

Aug 11, 2008
    Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    who cares you got a 362 WOOHOO videos please! pic's?

5. feelingasi

feelingasi

May 1, 2008
    Loc:
    palermo ny
    yep you won me over!! actually the 2165 turned out to be a 63"hot saw". it was heavier and alot louder. i got to run my buddies 361 quite a bit this past weekend and i think that was the deciding factor. got a 30" hard maple i'll be tangling with in a couple days. we'll see who wins the battle ME, THE TREE,or THE SAW??? I can't hardly wait!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.