1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

2165 VS 362

Post in 'The Gear' started by feelingasi, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webie

webie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Yes I have broke one on my 360 . It was no big deal and probably my fault in not haveing it aligned quite right and in a hurry and I just gave it a forcefull twist and there it was in pieces . My dealer had it in stock , an easy change and he commented it was the first he sold and there are only 2 sizes fits all .

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Kenster

Kenster Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Texas- West of Houston
    Get the 362. Leave it out in the woods overnight. The tree will be down and bucked when you come back the next day. If you leave a Fiskars SS out there it will be split and stacked for you, too! And at least partway seasoned. Full seasoning requires an extra day or two with the SS laying on top of the stack.
  3. feelingasi

feelingasi Member

Loc:
    palermo ny
    i just the left dealer with the 362. extra stihl chain,oil, and a full tank of fuel. $649. now its raining, WTF!!!
  4. smokinj

smokinj Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    who cares you got a 362 WOOHOO videos please! pic's?
  5. feelingasi

feelingasi Member

Loc:
    palermo ny
    yep you won me over!! actually the 2165 turned out to be a 63"hot saw". it was heavier and alot louder. i got to run my buddies 361 quite a bit this past weekend and i think that was the deciding factor. got a 30" hard maple i'll be tangling with in a couple days. we'll see who wins the battle ME, THE TREE,or THE SAW??? I can't hardly wait!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.