30%Tax Credit At Woodstock Save $1200

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get her to watch the DVD Woodstock sent me several months ago. And guess what, she likes the moss green fireview on their website.

Hopefully, you ordered the stove in the moss green that she likes.

EasyEd said:
I did get her to watch the DVD Woodstock sent me several months ago. And guess what, she likes the moss green fireview on their website.

Hopefully, you ordered the stove in the moss green that she likes.

Does the Fireview come in the "moss greeen"? I couldn't find that as an option on the Web site. My one minor hesitation on the Fireview is the color combos, which I really don't much like, especially compared to the beauty of the Hearthstones. Minor consideration, all things considered, but with my gorgeous little (inadequate) Tribute sitting in the living room, I do cringe a litle at the Fireview options I see on the Web site.

They will do a custom color for you. I think it is an extra 75 dollars.

Great to know. Thanks!

If you have the ability to pick it up yourself, you will save an additional $75 on top of the $100 you will not be spending on shipping...plus you'll get a cool tour of the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.