30% Tax Credit ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it does, it inclds everything to make a safe and up to code install.

say i redo my hearth with my new stove. you can add that to the tax credit too? does that mean you have to have and inspection?

no inspection, but keep the reciepts and the tax credit certificate from the manufacturer's website.

yeah i got an englander 30 nc from a guy on this forum last weekend, it's only 5 months old and he only used it 3 months. really nice. he gave me his bill from home depot and the certificate as well. wife doesn't like the brick so i am going to tile over my brick hearth and tile around it since it's the stove is a little bigger than my old on. so just turn in the reciepts from where i get the tile and stuff?

Ok so here is the deal I am installing a used PE summit classic in my home, The stove is not new but the chimney/Hearth will be...Can I get the credit for the chimney/hearth install ?

Status
Not open for further replies.