1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
  1. Casie

Casie New Member

Loc:
    North Eastern MA
    Only 4 days between burning at night, when it got down into the high 30's and needing to turn on the AC.

Only in New England :)

A safe and happy summer to all!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Wood Heat Stoves

Wood Heat Stoves Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nevada City, California
    I haven't even been able to go 1 day between burning and it's now June 2nd. Had 4" of snow overnight.
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Wow.... and in "Sunny California"... You can keep it. Was over 90 on Sunday and Monday. Been almost 80 everyday but today. Only around 73 today. Chilly at my sons baseball practice this evening..... Hope it gets warmer Dave.
  4. Fsappo

Fsappo Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central NY
    That is AMAZING! When us east coasters think of Cali we think of sun and bikinis.

4" of snow in June...thats just weird.
  5. chrisasst

chrisasst Minister of Fire

Loc:
    cortland ny
    Pictures please..... :coolsmile:
  6. Wood Heat Stoves

Wood Heat Stoves Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nevada City, California
    Sorry, didn't get pictures before it melted but this morning, June 3rd, it's 37 and forecast is for rain and temperatures 20-30 degrees below normal through Monday. It's the Winter that won't end.
  7. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Monday was in the 90's and we had the windows open overnight. Tuesday I woke up and the stove was running. House was around 67ºF. I shut it down for good. Goofy dang weather! But the boy and I are fishing so IDC! :)
  8. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

Well, it is cold again here in New England! Below normal but WHAT IS NORMAL ???? LOL
  9. heat seeker

heat seeker Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern CT
    Ran the stove a bit yesterday and today to take the chill off. It was in the 60's, a few days ago it was 90º. Gotta love New England weather.
  10. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    Normal (average) is usually considered to be the sum of the high and low temperature on the same date for a certain 30 year period divided by 60.

This figure while "considered to be normal" is an artificial construction, and one that is "normally" quoted to too high a precision.
  11. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    We had some goofy weather again this weekend. I am sure if the stove was plugged in, It would have came on over the week end.
  12. CJ-SR4ever

CJ-SR4ever New Member

Loc:
    New Hampshire
    Crappy weather up here for the past several days. Had the P-38 running for a good part of the weekend, temps went down to a cold and damp 45 degrees.