4 Days...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casie

Oct 6, 2010
North Eastern MA
Only 4 days between burning at night, when it got down into the high 30's and needing to turn on the AC.

Only in New England :)

A safe and happy summer to all!

Wood Heat Stoves said:
I haven't even been able to go 1 day between burning and it's now June 2nd. Had 4" of snow overnight.

Wow.... and in "Sunny California"... You can keep it. Was over 90 on Sunday and Monday. Been almost 80 everyday but today. Only around 73 today. Chilly at my sons baseball practice this evening..... Hope it gets warmer Dave.

Wood Heat Stoves said:
I haven't even been able to go 1 day between burning and it's now June 2nd. Had 4" of snow overnight.

That is AMAZING! When us east coasters think of Cali we think of sun and bikinis.

4" of snow in June...thats just weird.

Wood Heat Stoves said:

Pictures please..... :coolsmile:

DexterDay said:
Wow.... and in "Sunny California"... You can keep it. Was over 90 on Sunday and Monday. Been almost 80 everyday but today. Only around 73 today. Chilly at my sons baseball practice this evening........

Monday was in the 90's and we had the windows open overnight. Tuesday I woke up and the stove was running. House was around 67ºF. I shut it down for good. Goofy dang weather! But the boy and I are fishing so IDC! :)

Hello

Well, it is cold again here in New England! Below normal but WHAT IS NORMAL ???? LOL

Ran the stove a bit yesterday and today to take the chill off. It was in the 60's, a few days ago it was 90º. Gotta love New England weather.

Don2222 said:
Hello

Well, it is cold again here in New England! Below normal but WHAT IS NORMAL ???? LOL

Normal (average) is usually considered to be the sum of the high and low temperature on the same date for a certain 30 year period divided by 60.

This figure while "considered to be normal" is an artificial construction, and one that is "normally" quoted to too high a precision.

We had some goofy weather again this weekend. I am sure if the stove was plugged in, It would have came on over the week end.

Crappy weather up here for the past several days. Had the P-38 running for a good part of the weekend, temps went down to a cold and damp 45 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.