1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

4" Flex Liner to 3" stove connection ........... 4"Tee with 3" takeoff

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by JW_CANADA, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JW_CANADA

JW_CANADA New Member

Loc:
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I have my new Enviro Milan insert ready to go and picked up my liner kit today. The liner kit was supposed to have a 4" Tee with a 3" takeoff to connect to the back of the stove but it is a 4" takeoff. Now I am sort of screwed, they tried to sell me a 4" to 3" appliance adapter to connect the Tee to the stove but it adds about 6" of depth that I don't have in the fireplace. Then they claim to never have seen the Tee with a different takeoff than the liner connection.

Any suggestions or know where to get the Tee I am looking for?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. dobie daddy

dobie daddy New Member

Loc:
    wisconsin
    firestarter:

Please visit http://www.chimneylinerinc.com. This is where I purchased my kit.

"If you have a pellet stove with a 3 inch exhaust and you need a 4 inch liner simply request the 3 inch to 4 inch Pellet Liner T. "
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    3 inch inlet 4 inch outlet "tee" is available from most all pipe manufacturers but likely will not come with a prepackaged kit would have to be bought seperately, whoever told you they havent seen one hasnt been around very long
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.