49-SHCPM CORN AND PELLET STOVE!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erhalt1

Jan 23, 2008
Western Ohio
I was wondering if you have to switch the programming over to corn if you burn 50/50 with pellets?
Also can anyone give me ideas, about where your settings are on the bottom..ie 1,1,1 or such.....to produce the most heat.

Does corn raise the btu.

i live in ohio and had an old pdv englader. It was a heating beast....for some reason I have never been able to get the same heat out of this stove..

please email me with any info suggestions.

[email protected]

Just did a pretty good cleaning. Keeping the house at 70. Bottom settings are 1-3-1 burning green team. Front of glass reads 655 on the thermoscan and 370 at the air vent.

erhalt1 said:
I was wondering if you have to switch the programming over to corn if you burn 50/50 with pellets?
Also can anyone give me ideas, about where your settings are on the bottom..ie 1,1,1 or such.....to produce the most heat.

Does corn raise the btu.

i live in ohio and had an old pdv englader. It was a heating beast....for some reason I have never been able to get the same heat out of this stove..

please email me with any info suggestions.

[email protected]

email sent

Status
Not open for further replies.