5500m us pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elmtree

Jan 6, 2014
kansas
i am getting more heat out of the exhaust than out the front of the stove any ideals.i bought this stove used but i have a stove in my basement that i have had for 5 years but it is a diff. kind.

this us stove to get any kind of heat out of it i hold the on button on all the time and make the auger run all the time that will get the flame going good but still not much heat out the front of the stove

Last edited:
Step one is to clean the stove completely. This includes behind the clean out plates and taking off the exhaust blower. Also if the unit is used it would be wise to do a factory reset on the control board. This will reset any changes the former owner has made.

Step one is to clean the stove completely. This includes behind the clean out plates and taking off the exhaust blower. Also if the unit is used it would be wise to do a factory reset on the control board. This will reset any changes the former owner has made.
I did clean the stove before I turned it on I have reset it to the factory settings. was just over looking at it and still no change in the heat coming out the front of the stove but a lot of heat going out the exhaust pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.