5502m king pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

plow21

Jan 17, 2015
cambridge maryland
hello everyone maybe someone can help me. I have the 5502 pellets stove from us stove company, i would yo hook up a optional thermostat . i see in the manual one can be added . so if someone that has done this i would like to know what kind of thermostat to us and were on the board should the wire be hooked up , plz someone help and thanks

Millivolt thermostat and if you PM me your e-mail I can send you the hook up instruction sheet

I have to ask, what is a Peelet stove? Is than a new kind of kitchen utensil?

thanks but that not what I wanna do I want to use a optional thermostat on the wall with my stove can it be done it said in the manual that one can be used. i dont want to replace the thermistor any help with this appreciated thanks

sorry I sent the wrong one....resending read the file too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.