5510 Users Guide with Settings Codes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmslittleshoppe

Nov 24, 2014
Michigan
There was a guy on here that posted this a couple of years ago:

"RE: fuel rates on 5510.
I can't post the users guide with settings codes due to file size
It has the C menu codes in it with all settings. I use 1.55 and 4.55

15. Adjusting Operational Constants
To adjust the operation constants, press and hold the MODE and AUGER DELAY
buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The display will show "C- 1". Use the HEAT
RANGE UP or HEAT RANGE DOWN buttons to change the constant number (see the
list of values below). When the desired constant is displayed, press the ON button to
toggle between viewing and editing the value. While editing a parameter, use the AUX
UP and AUX DOWN buttons to adjust the value to the desired point, then press ON
again to return to the constant number list. Press the OFF button to exit the adjust
operational constants mode.
􀂃 C- 1 - Reset to defaults (hold Mode and Auger Delay buttons for 3 seconds to
reset all to defaults)
􀂃 C- 2 - Fuel Lbs Per Hour HR 1 (0-5.0) - This is the fuel rate in pounds per hour
for a heat range setting of 1. The default is 1.75lbs.
􀂃 C- 3 - Fuel Lbs Per Hour HR 9 (0-5.0) - This is the fuel rate in pounds per hour
for a heat range setting of 5. The default is 4.5lbs. The fuel rates used between
settings 1 and 5 are linearly interpolated between these two settings.
􀂃 C- 4 - Draft Fan Level HR 1 (0-500) - This is the Draft fan output level for a draft
fan setting of 1. The default is 100/500.
􀂃 C- 5 - Draft Fan Level HR 9 (0-500) - This is the Draft fan output level for a draft
fan setting of 9. The default is 300/500. See next parameter for disbursement."

I have seen another member mention that the codes go through C-21
Does anyone have the full code list or maybe a copy of the manual on their computer that they could e-mail to me?
I understand US Stove does not sell them anymore due to liability issues but we have a lot of bugs that need to be worked out. Please and thank you!

It looks like they removed that code information due to a liability case. I guess you can see if there are more codes but working in the dark as to their meaning is dicey. The 5 mentioned are pretty helpful ...

Status
Not open for further replies.