60 degree difference.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shari

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 31, 2008
Wisconsin
16::F outside

76::F inside

And, yes, the old people here (hubby & I) do enjoy the inside temp above 72::F. ()

Side note: I picked up a remnant of foam backed carpeting the other day and laid it loose on the floor of the laundry room. The laundry room has no basement, just tile over a cement floor. The carpet makes a BIG difference in the temp balance in the house. :)

The laundry room has no basement, just tile over a cement floor. The carpet makes a BIG difference in the temp balance in the house
Prolly feels way better on the feet also!

Please send some of that 16 degree weather this way please==c

Wind chill is to be -5::F tonight.

Oh, goody.

55f here right now!

6.3 degrees here in denver. Pipes froze to the kitchen last night. That's why we are moving the stove to the main floor this week. Can't wait for it to be 76 up here!!!

Send some my way too.

Shari, Glad you are warm in those frigid temps. You can keep it. I'm quite satisfied with another mild winter.

Waiting for that frigid air to move east, I dont like 50 degrees in January, all my snow melted, time to build up the snow pack.

Reactions: ColdNH
-1 last nigh in California...11 here now at 11:45pm, expecting negative again......Yes that is correct...I said California....not supposed to be this way here!?

I woke up to a 60::F difference this morning. 12::F- 72::F, perfect over night burn :)

yup too frigan warm here in NH as well. 90% of the snow pack is gone, depressing. I heard on the news that it was warmer on the summit of Mt Washington yestarday then it was in parts of Socal...

This blowz, repeat of last winter. grr

-1 last nigh in California...11 here now at 11:45pm, expecting negative again......Yes that is correct...I said California....not supposed to be this way here!?
They were talking about this on the news today. Really bizzare. Good thing you've got that Isle Royal. That is a beautiful unit.

They were talking about this on the news today. Really bizzare. Good thing you've got that Isle Royal. That is a beautiful unit.
If we were still on our propane hydronic system I would be at $900 per month...so yes, sooooo glad I have the IR. Next year I will be 100% seasoned wood and never look back, this year it is 50/50 crap wood that still has some rain/snow water in it and a great mix of cedar, white pine and ponderosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.