800# for Jotul?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipTam

Burning Hunk
Hearth Supporter
Does anyone have the 800 number for Jotul? I would like to request a catalog and get a list of local dealers. My ancient computer is having a problem accessing their on-line catalog. Thanks.
Chip

Where do you live Chip? I can look up dealers for you.

regular number:
(207)797-5912

Since phone calls are usually free or cheap these days, having an 800 number isn't what it used to be!

I did find this 800 number:
(800) 797-5912

but not sure if it is still active.

Either way, you are best giving location as BG says and we'll shoot you a list of dealers (that way you can see the stoves!)

Craig,
Thank you very much for the names of those dealers. I'll check them out. I've been looking for a used Jotul F3CB for our summer home in Canada (Newfoundland) for quite some time without success. I found several possibilities on craigslist but they were in New Hampshire, Maine, or around Boston but not in Michigan. Anyway, I'm now thinking that I may have to bite the bullet and purchase new. This is a terrific web site! I've learned a lot by lurking these last few years. Thanks again.
Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.