I may have gone a little nuts but after having to make four trips back into the house because of the smoke and flames I am now the only homeowner I know that has a Scotts AirPack like the firefighters have. I live too far out in the sticks not to put up a fight if this place lights off again. Wood stoves don't burn down the majority of houses kitchen stoves, candles and clothes dryers do. Go clean the lint out of that dryer vent pipe right now! And when are they gonna start requiring permits for candles?