A big thank you!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dad burn it

Jan 17, 2011
central ohio
I have been browsing this forum for several months and received tons of good advice, without even asking for it, and so i want to take this opportunity to thank the members of this forum. I installed a new chimney liner with 1/2 insulation, and redid my old brick chimney with stone and installed my new Buck Stove. I was a skeptic of this little stove, but my wife wanted a "cute" stove so i agreed and am glad for out choice. thanks again for all the good advice and reads![/img

Attachments

• wood stove 055.jpg
    wood stove 055.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 459
  • wood stove 092.jpg
    wood stove 092.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 457
Greetings and welcome. Nice looking hearth and stove. Is that the backside of the old chimney in the other photo? It looks massive.

yep, before and after

Very nice. I wish I could do a freestanding unit they put out so much more heat than an insert.

Looks very nice. Welcome to the forum.

Dad said:
I have been browsing this forum for several months and received tons of good advice, without even asking for it, and so i want to take this opportunity to thank the members of this forum. I installed a new chimney liner with 1/2 insulation, and redid my old brick chimney with stone and installed my new Buck Stove. I was a skeptic of this little stove, but my wife wanted a "cute" stove so i agreed and am glad for out choice. thanks again for all the good advice and reads![/img

Welcome to the forum great looking stove and hearth!

Ray

That looks sharp !! I like it !!

Welcome to the forums !

And a belated welcome to the forum.

I love the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.