Accent lighting anyone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joyboy

Burning Hunk
Jan 22, 2017
Wyoming
IMG_673.jpg
i seen edyit had lit up his stove and was wondering if anyone else did the same while waiting to burn.

This was my summer time fix. Lol

Reactions: Blazing
View attachment 200640
i seen edyit had lit up his stove and was wondering if anyone else did the same while waiting to burn.

This was my summer time fix. Lol

Yes, I like to do things really BIG so each summer I put a six color laser light show in the firebox, computer controlled and synchronized to the stereo.

It looks stupendous when rockin' out to Joan Jett's "I love Rock-n-Roll". :ZZZ

Yes, I like to do things really BIG so each summer I put a six color laser light show in the firebox, computer controlled and synchronized to the stereo.

It looks stupendous when rockin' out to Joan Jett's "I love Rock-n-Roll". :ZZZ
Can I see the video? Hahaha.

IMG_669.jpg
It's not a laser light show but it does make a pretty good night light in our stove room. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blazing
View attachment 200668
It's not a laser light show but it does make a pretty good night light in our stove room. Lol

Holy crap! And it's almost Halloween. That looks kind of spooky. And I don't really have a laser light show in my stove. ;em