1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Accu Rip Setup

Post in 'The Gear' started by thewoodlands, Sep 23, 2010.

1. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Here are a few pictures of the accu rip setup, this allows you to rip a full twenty four inches.

zap

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Beetle-Kill

Beetle-Kill Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Colorado- near the Divide
    Zap, where'd you find that? How much?
  3. thewoodlands

Beetle-Kill the only place that carried this was Lowe's and I think the price in the link is what I paid.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_258636-6383...atorDisplayView&selectedLocalStoreBeanArray;=[com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean@6fa49be3,+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean@6f849be3,+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean@6e649be3,+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean@6e449be3]&Ne=40&Ntt;=&N=4294925681+4294833477&identifier=Accu-Rip&URL=TopCategoriesDisplayView&langId;=-1&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&storeId=10151&searchQueryType=1

zap
  4. thinkxingu

thinkxingu Minister of Fire

Loc:
    S.NH
  5. thewoodlands

Almost bought the one you put up in the link, the accu rip you have to make sure the edge that the guide follows is good and sturdy. I thought it worked good, the wife wants a workbench on the other side of the garage so I'll be working with it again.

zap