After A Whole Year Of Waiting - Finally A Sale At 10% Off !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigil Igne

Apr 26, 2014
Northern Wisconsin
I've been thinking of getting one of these for safety reasons and they finally went on sale with 10% off! And, free shipping! (Sale ends tonight at midnight.)

LINK

Check it out - good deal? Let me know.

And .... Merry Christmas everyone !

Reactions: branchburner
I've got one of those inside my cap, all it is, is stainless steel mesh cut to a circle, you could prob cut 30 of those for that sale price.

I would get one, too, but I already have my $200 of savings set aside for either a snow shovel, a coffee mug, or a six-pack of beer. Still deciding.

Reactions: Vigil Igne
I've got one of those inside my cap, all it is, is stainless steel mesh cut to a circle, you could prob cut 30 of those for that sale price.
I would think a guy could run to the hardware store and find the mesh/hardwear cloth to make that for WAY cheaper! Just make sure its stainless.

Whoa! 210$ . A whole new cap with screen is cheaper than that.

First inline ad I've seen here.

It's a good deal though- you get $1 worth of hardware cloth, $9 worth of shipping, and $200 worth of good feelings that you saved so much from this fantastic sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.