1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

ahhhhhhhhhh....I'm going nuts! Do I looked overworked?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by smwilliamson, Nov 9, 2012.

1. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    Everyone always thinks sitting in an office and managing is good...how about teaching everyone to be independent and have no managers? Marvin Windows employs 5000 people...no managers.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Wow, 5000 people and no managers, just think of how much money and time they save!
  3. briansol

briansol Minister of Fire

Loc:
    central ct
    Texting and driving is illegal.
    They never said anything about forums. :X
  4. TheMightyMoe

TheMightyMoe Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Fairbanks, Alaska.
    I'm jealous. I would love to get into the business.
  5. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    I would also like to mention that my life and professional career would not be possible without the neverending support from my AMAZING wife Holly. My schedule runs her ragged. Great job and props to taking on the most thankless job of them all and putting up with me! :)
  6. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    once upon a time i had thought about doing literally exactly what Scott is doing, seeing his schedule i think i'll stay here in Va and let him do the "leg work"

i am beyond impressed with this guy people, my dealings with him in my capacity at work are always spot on, i "dump" work on him whenever i can;). wish there were more in different areas like him. makes my job easier when someone calls and wants a real pro on site.
  7. Countryboymo

Countryboymo Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    W Central MO
    we have a lot of helpful people in here from outside the box and inside both. KUDOS to everyone that regularly visits here that is eager to provide insight for whatever the topic might be. We have a huge array of knowledge and experience in a vast amount of areas. The least we have to 'learn the hard way' the better... or I am learning that seems to be better but every now an again I need a refresher LOL.
    Eatonpcat likes this.
  8. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    Back at ya mike!
    Eatonpcat likes this.