"Altered Pellet stove"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty warm

Mar 9, 2011
Minnesota
Have any of you really check crosslinksconversions.com or the forum out .There are people on it that have been useing these kits for years.And they (the kits)are doing what the add says.I thought this forum was for helping people?Like crosslinks forum is. But it seems like even the admin has changed his Ideas
of what his forum is used for!!!!!!! OFF CORSE NOW THIS POST REPLY WILL BE DELETED AND MY REGESERTION DENIED .Just because you guy's have forgot why you are burning pellets .Or maybe not with your combined wisdom ,One would think that the ? would be?. (HOW THE HELL DID THIS GUY DO IT ???? WITH ALL THE ISSUES THAT I THINK WOULD COME UP BECAUSE OF................) BUT NO THAT DID NOT HAPPEN DID IT .Thank GOD for people like tommy Who has found out how to help us all and is passing it on .PS the truth hurts (it is sapost to) it tells us it time to change Can YOU ?

Sorry pal, but safety comes first.

Don't like that rule then find a new sand box to play in or create your own forum. The internet is a big place and there is lots of room for you to do your own thing if you like.

I hope you are successful.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.