And here I thought I knew a lot about firewood . . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he has a pretty small market unless a lot of people like getting ripped off.

I am thinking it is satire . . . then again . . . you never know these days. Heck, if someone back when I was a kid would have told me that some day people would be paying good money for water . . . just plain ol' water . . . I would have laughed at them.

I am thinking it is satire . . . then again . . . you never know these days. Heck, if someone back when I was a kid would have told me that some day people would be paying good money for water . . . just plain ol' water . . . I would have laughed at them.
Isn't that the truth. Worst thing is I'm one of them.

"This is that" is a satire news program.

That said, well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it, satire today, reality in 25 years. ....

I should open up an artisan firewood shop today and be the only established artisan firewood shop in tje area when it takes off!

"Established 2015, sales to date: 0 "
I wouldn't need to change the sign out for years I'm sure, help keep overhead costs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.