And then I found this, it's just .........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jan Pijpelink

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2015
South Jersey
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/d/seasoned-firewood-rounds/6529614632.html

00k0k_4vhXosx7Sfs_600x450.jpg

Moving and I don't want to have to move all of this wood. I have about 2 cords of un-split seasoned rounds of Poplar and black locust wood. The lengths are 16" or less for smaller wood stoves. I am thinking $5 a log for the poplar and $10 for the locust. Cheaper if you want it by the truck load.

Call him up and tell him you're a good guy and he doesn't have to pay you $5 for the poplar or $10 for the locust -- you'll do him a favor and take it off his hands for free. Sit back and watch him splutter something along the lines of "No, no that's not what I meant in the ad . . . I'm selling the wood."

I wonder if he want's extra for all the mushrooms growing on those tulip poplar rounds. you really can't stack poplar on the ground like that. It rots way quick.

Reactions: Eureka
I also wondered if the mushrooms are what make it worth so much! ;lol

The pictures show not even face cords, but he advertises 2 cords. If I want to fill up my pick up truck, I need to apply for a mortgage first.