1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Another big one!

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by galen, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galen

galen New Member

Loc:
    NW Missouri
    Here we go again! Another snow, and they (weatherman) are saying 6 inches this time. I blame it all on my wife. She wished for more snow this year than last years 2 inches. Total for this year to date is 9 inches and counting. Just brought down another 4 bags of pellets from the barn. Plugged in the tractor, and put the blade on. Good Ole Missouri weather. If you don't like it, just hang around, it will change.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. MainePellethead

MainePellethead Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    haha....we were suppose to get just 2" this morning and ended up with about 7-8" lol...thats an average storm here in Maine.
  3. petejung

petejung New Member

I love snow. I'm originally from Northern Wisconsin, but now in Cincinnati. We haven't had any snow to speak of yet.
  4. galen

galen New Member

Loc:
    NW Missouri
    We have been getting hammered this year. I still have limbs all over my place that needs to be cleaned up. Had an ice storm to start thing off. I usually burn the stuff but I'm thinking of getting one of those pto powered wood chippers. Could use the chips around the trees.
  5. MainePellethead

MainePellethead Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    I like those chippers....those are awesome. I wouldnt mind having one of those too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.