Another CL Laugher...RUN, DON'T WALK, FOR THIS ONE...cause it won't last long!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhpsu93

Nov 11, 2008
Baltimore, MD
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/1856652893.html

TREE FELL AND ABOUT 30 FEET TALL MAYBE LONGER AND THICK, GIVE ME 300.00 AND CUT TREE UP & HAUL IT AWAY FOR FIREWOOD THAT YOU MAY NEED. PICTURE OF TREE TO SEE. IF INTERATED CALL CURT AT 443-572-1901. CALL SOON THIS DEAL WON'T LAST LONG. PICTURE TO SEE BELOW.

I must have a couple of thousand dollars worth of trees in my grove right now, I have to get those listed.

I'm going to start listing trees that I see fallen in the woods on the side of the road and I'll just meet the buyer at the tree to collect the $

: )

Judging from the size of what appears to be a food dish in the third picture, he would need to chain up the grizzly bear before you could cut up the tree.

You guys sure have an eye for detail! :lol:

Well, if the $300.00 gets me firewood and a night alone with Shania, I'd go for it. But he didn't mention that part.

If I had any real confidence that Curt was literate, I would think he just read about Tom Sawyer and white washing the picket fence. I don't think Curt is quite clever enough to pull it off. This fall, I'm going to post a CL add that states "Leaves for your kids to play in. Pay me $100 to rake and remove leaves from my yard. Your kids will love playing in them."

I wonder if he'd be interated in shipping the tree to me in NH. It gets cold here and I could use that tree to heat my house when it gets cold here.

btuser said:
I wonder if he'd be interated in shipping the tree to me in NH. It gets cold here and I could use that tree to heat my house when it gets cold here.

Only one way to find out if he would be interated in sending it to you . . . send him an e-mail and inquire about shipping charges. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.