Another enviro mini question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt Bob

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2013
park county montana
Posted about this one earlier.Was bought 2010-2011.Out of crate but never installed.Seller was told was newest model.Production date on stove is 01/2006.Another nice dealer.A this is old style,old board and old burn pot,what is it worth?Plus it is 200 miles away.Thinking about offering 500.Thoughts?

Posted about this one earlier.Was bought 2010-2011.Out of crate but never installed.Seller was told was newest model.Production date on stove is 01/2006.Another nice dealer.A this is old style,old board and old burn pot,what is it worth?Plus it is 200 miles away.Thinking about offering 500.Thoughts?

New Control panel is not cheap!
See my upgrade Installation Pics here
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...mods-in-and-the-bugs-out.123269/#post-1652399

Enviro part # 50-1929 - $329.95
Fits the following Enviro pellet stoves:
The Enviro Empress is a 35k BTU stove
  • Empress FS
  • Meridian
  • Mini
  • Omega
  • Maxx M

Fits the following Hudson River pellet stoves:
  • Chatham
  • Davenport
  • Kinderhook
    May Also fit some Regency Greenfire GF55 stoves. Check your thermostat slide switch position.
You also need a the Decal and plate for circuit board
Enviro part# 50-2166 $53.95

Figuring for 2006, that stove should have retailed around 1600-1700 (2600 now, 3% avg rise in cost each year) so a fair price now is prob around 800-900 if new and in working order. Parts are still readily available, 200 mile drive is worth another 100 cost, so 700-800 should be fair deal. Shame on that person who did that to original buyer... I'd like to think it wasn't done on purpose.

Reactions: Mt Bob
Figuring for 2006, that stove should have retailed around 1600-1700 (2600 now, 3% avg rise in cost each year) so a fair price now is prob around 800-900 if new and in working order. Parts are still readily available, 200 mile drive is worth another 100 cost, so 700-800 should be fair deal. Shame on that person who did that to original buyer... I'd like to think it wasn't done on purpose.
He bought it for a camper,uncrated and made sure it would fit,money got tight and lost camper,has been sitting in his garage.He was pissed when he found the date code and called me,and I do not blame him,but too late to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.