I'm almost done. At least the big splitting pile got split and stacked. You will notice in the pictures there is one row not quite finished but there is enough yet to fill that little space but I have to cut some off and split a few first. So, over the winter I cut 9 cords.....and I thought maybe it was just a little over 7. Now if I could get the wife to be more ambitious..... This is what it looked like before I started splitting: View attachment 3-6-08a.jpg This is what it looked like when I started stacking: View attachment 4-4-09f.jpg This is what it looks like now: View attachment Wood-2009d.jpg View attachment Wood-2009c.jpg I also checked to see how much wood we have total that is split and stacked and there are 23 cords.