Antique Wood Cook Stove with Oven: Alaska 1-21 Washington Wks. Everett Wash.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kgame

Jan 18, 2020
email
kga.me
Anyone know anything about this stove? I can't find any information about it online.

antique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img1.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img7.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img2.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img3.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img4.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img5.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img6.jpgantique-wood-cook-stove-with-oven-alaska-1-21-washington-wks-everett-wash-img8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The stove looks ruggedized, maybe for shipping up to the Alaskan gold fields? WA Stove Works was a big company that made a diverse line of stoves. Many still show up on eBay and the used market. Here's some history on the company.

My mother has this exact stove. She is still using it but it needs maintenance. We are wondering if anyone has a manual or schematics for the stove. Troubleshooting the problem blind at the moment. Thanks!! She is located in Alaska. Her stove was purchased second hand in 1972.