Any chimney sweep recommendations for Muncie, IN?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundchasm

Minister of Fire
Sep 27, 2011
Dayton, OH
www.soundchasm.com
I have a dear old friend that I would love to know is safe using her fireplace. She doesn't recall the last time it was cleaned, but it always been the center of our social interaction.

I haven't lived there for a few decades, so any pointers are appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg

Also www.ncsg.org. Type in your zip code in either site to get a list of certified sweeps in the area.

Reactions: Soundchasm
Thank you. At the moment, there isn't anyone associated with either organization near that zip code. But Google has provided a mae or two of some places that have been around lots of years, so I think we'll forge ahead.

You may need to try a wider range. If found a couple within 30 miles of Muncie and many within 50 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.