Any okies in south central pa?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillersnut

Sep 14, 2009
south central pa.
I love the pellet choices I have, as well as, the prices: I have been dying to try some okies, the only softwoods I've burnt were Rockies a few years back. After all the great things I've read, I have been on a sort of Okie quest. I am always buying loose bags of pellets, feeding my addiction, even though I am stocked well for the season. Any info would be appreciated.

BTU said:
stillersnut said:
I love the pellet choices I have, as well as, the prices: I have been dying to try some okies, the only softwoods I've burnt were Rockies a few years back. After all the great things I've read, I have been on a sort of Okie quest. I am always buying loose bags of pellets, feeding my addiction, even though I am stocked well for the season. Any info would be appreciated.

With prices where they currently are..we just can't get into PA competitively this season....very sorry...maybe next year.

What about steubenville OH or Weirton WV, those are very close to Pittsburgh PA ??
I would drive the 30-45 minutes to buy Okies just to see if all the reviews are true.

BTU said:
blues said:
BTU said:
stillersnut said:

With prices where they currently are..we just can't get into PA competitively this season....very sorry...maybe next year.

What about steubenville OH or Weirton WV, those are very close to Pittsburgh PA ??
I would drive the 30-45 minutes to buy Okies just to see if all the reviews are true.

One dealer in NJ and one on Long Island....that is as far south as we go this season.....sorry

BTU - Where in Jersey (furthest South)? Also, I thought I saw a post from you that Okies are available through a place in Maryland?

Thanks!

BTU said:
One dealer in NJ and one on Long Island....that is as far south as we go this season.....sorry

BTU - Where in Jersey (furthest South)? Also, I thought I saw a post from you that Okies are available through a place in Maryland?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.