Any "small short" stoves like this one?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlexp

Hearth Supporter
Oct 16, 2007
Anyone know of a current manufacturer making a stove with these dimensions or smaller? I have a very small fireplace opening and have used the standard small Vogelzang boxwood stove. But I have to take the legs off and put the stove sideways on a cast iron fireplace grate to BARELY make the height clearance. And 3/4 of the stove is IN the fireplace because the pipe cant turn coming out the top, it goes straight up the chimney. I use a fan to circulate the air around the stove and come out the other side in a U pattern. But I dont want to continue this. Take a look at this Better N bens Model 02052 and see if you of anyone making something like this or smaller. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wood-Stove-Bett...ryZ41987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What is the height, width and depth of your fireplace opening? Also how far does the hearth extend out in front?

Yeah, I can think of quite a few stoves, but the dimensions of the fireplace and hearth are really neded.

Corie said:
Yeah, I can think of quite a few stoves, but the dimensions of the fireplace and hearth are really neded.

BrotherBart said:
What is the height, width and depth of your fireplace opening? Also how far does the hearth extend out in front?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said^^^^^^^^^^^

if we know what size the firebox is, we can be much more helpful in advising what stoves to look at

Status
Not open for further replies.