Any Tennessee Wood Burners on the forum?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
I was in NE Tennessee, Huntsville, this last week and saw a lot of wood burners. Just curious if I saw anyone that is on this forum.

Lots of them here.

BrotherBart said:
Lots of them here.
BB, I tried to do some searches but couldn't figure out any way to search by forum member location...is that possible? I saw wood sheds and set ups that I think maybe I have seen pictures of on the forum and I thought it wood be really neat to look back at posts and try to verify that but haven't had much luck so far finding what I am looking for. Steve

It isn't perfect, but if you click on member list at the top of the forum page and then go to the bottom for the search box one of the criteria you can search on is location. Try "TN".

BrotherBart said:
It isn't perfect, but if you click on member list at the top of the forum page and then go to the bottom for the search box one of the criteria you can search on is location. Try "TN".
Thanks, I will try it.

I am about 10 minutes from Cumberland Gap, TN. There are alot of wood burners in my area but I don't know of any that are members here.

There are several Tennessee members here. I'm about 20 miles south of the TN line in Alabama though. (West of Huntsville)

I'm about 50 miles south of Nashville and 30 north of the Alabama line right off of 65. If you went north on 65 you probably saw my smoke, or that of my neighbors...plenty of smoke dragon OWBs around here. Lots of woodburners in the rural areas. Just breaking in my Jotul...so I hope to cut down on the smoke.

On the Cumberland Plateau near Fall Creek Falls. Frost on the pumpkin this morning, so there's a pine fire rolling in the Endeavor.

There's frost on the soybean stubble in Dyer County, so there's a nice hackberry flame going in NW TN also! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.