Anybody with thermguard experience?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake,

the unit is easy to install and use, as Bridgerman describes above. I have one installed for the HW heat zone in my upstairs, and it took a total of 15 minutes to install and program, and when I tried it on a recent cold (below 32degres) night, it worked flawlessly. And since I knew the next day would be warmer, I simply turned it off in the morning.

It really is a nice little unit that solves a problem for many people that heat most or all of their home now with an alternative heat source (pellet/corn/wood, etc).

And NO, I do NOT work for the company, nor did I get mine for free....but I think I was one of the first people on this forum to order and install one.

Status
Not open for further replies.