Anyone desperate enough to burn a Christmas tree??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking the fallen pine needles on the carpet and throwing them in the fireplace for a nice crackle and smoke effect. The tree goes outside for the birds until spring, at which time it goes on the burn pile....

Herbster

I have never had a problem with my tree as I always keep it watered as to what firefighter and Jeff were talking about. And I also saw that viedio. When christmass is over it go's to the curb.

Herbster said:
I've been taking the fallen pine needles on the carpet and throwing them in the fireplace for a nice crackle and smoke effect. The tree goes outside for the birds until spring, at which time it goes on the burn pile....

Herbster

HehHeh . . . it's been a month since Christmas and you're still picking up needles from the Christmas tree? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.