Anyone ever notice the Jotul sign at EPCOT (Walt Disney World)?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detector$

Dec 16, 2007
NC
Just curious how many of you folks have noticed the Jotul sign/sponsorship in the Maelstrom ride in the Norway pavilion at EPCOT / Walt Disney World??? Very cool...
I bet I saw at least a dozen woodstoves at the Disney parks while on vacation last week. (Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, etc...)
Clearly a part of our culture a common link for us all. I speculate that few objects in the home are so fondly remembered or symbolic as the hearth.

Wow, that's really cool. I hope to get to Disney early next summer. Will be sure to look and take pictures to post on the forum.

was at Disney in early Oct and noticed that too - I was tempted to want to take a picture of it but passed on the opportunity. I thought it was very cool as well.

I was there five years ago, wasn't a wood burner so I missed that. It's funny how you don't notice things until you get one then you tend to notice others. Just like the mother in law got a brown 05 Malibu - saw three just on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.