Anyone have pictures of a jotul oslo or other stove on a raised hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxburyeric

Feb 6, 2008
Western Connecticut
I am considering a jotul 550 insert or a Jotul 500 Oslo. I have a raised hearth (10 inches) and my wife wants to see what the Oslo would look like on a raised hearth before she pick which one we'll get. Anyone have any pictures? Thanks

My Oslo is installed on a hearth that is raised 1 brick high, and there are several pictures here: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/4569/

My hearth was not deep enough to rest the front legs on, and I needed the proper surface in front of the stove anyway, so we put granite in front to make up the difference. Our (recently dearly departed) cat loved it, especially on cold winter nights.

JotulOslo

heres mine, I have an invisable flu pipe, no raised hearth

Attachments

• 100_0851.JPG
    100_0851.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 296
Status
Not open for further replies.