anyone know where to find an owners manual and parts list for

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
for a Matushia (spelling)??? (Panasonic) NVIA washlet toilet seat..... The threads on the part were older of course and plastic.. so when hooking back up the washlet seat and tightening the water line. he heard a 'crack"
Hubby got it working again but the simple part was $80....I tried for hours looking for a cheaper price on search engines etc. Just one place he called had it.
We ,so spent begrudegly the $80 or so...called in the order over the phone, to a place that sells WASHLETS...
the plastic part of the threaded water inlet was cracked on the threads but the "solenoid" part was fine. But he had to buy the whole thing..
I found the whole Washlet unit USED on Ebay back in 2013....
also he had to remove some hoses inside the water reservoir for the washlet seat and clean out the terrible hardwater deposit inside the unit. We have extreme hard water . He needs to prob do the same for the TOTO in the upstairs bathroom...
The washlet seat ,it sits on an upflush Liberty Pump unit since its in the basement.... He installed the unit and plumbed a vent into the concrete wall and outside... Hubby also hooked up a small USED china sink and formica vanity top(another Restore find) ...
The Washlet (bidet)Unit was removed cause the upflush toilet unit contacts were getting"dirty" and the pump sounded like it wouldnt go off. Boy was it a job replacing. He had to remove the whole toliet to access the "dirty contacts..
He says I should have bought a "Zoeller". I reminded him that a Zoeller might be built the same way.....
anyone swear by the "scale Buster" ? certainly dont want to buy a softener....
There was no toilets in this basement when moved in.. Hubby is a jack of all trades but master of just one...He is a genius most times and amazes me...
so anyone got any ideas.. Course already called Panasonic....
thanks all

Reactions: vinny11950
Getting the owners manual and parts list is going to be a challenge.

Do you have model name and number?

And manufacturer name?

Maybe a picture of the serial number/bar code somewhere on the unit?

Usually plumbingsupply.com or Amazon.com will have parts if you know the name and model number.

Good luck.

yeah I already mentioned it" Matsushita.".... He was the founder of Panasonic.....
model CH622S1-EW it also has "NVIA.".. but with an upside down"V"
already tried such
naw tried that and Ebay... had to get it from a "bidet" seller ... But he wouldnt tell the part number or even send a receipt..
Before I bought the used unit from Ebay I remember finding mention of the brand.on some website... I thought I bookmarked it...
but cant find it....