Anyone with an Econoburn installed within 100 miles of Syracuse NY...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horrocksd

Mar 2, 2010
Finger lakes, NY
Is there anyone with an Econoburn installed in conjunction with an existing fossil fuel boiler, within 100 miles of Syracuse NY who would be willing to let me take a look at their setup and maybe spend 40 minutes talking me through a few details? A system with thermal storage would be a plus but is not essential. I could visit at whatever day or time would suit you. I'm at the point where I've worked through some general system design guidelines, but need some the nitty gritty details of system setup. I plan to do most of the plumbing myself and have a hydronics guy do the final hookup and wiring. Anyone willing to do "show and tell"?

Status
Not open for further replies.