anything wrong in this pic?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See what happens when you leave the gas door open:(

The picture is out of focus, and the caption is poor sentence construction. What it really says is that the panel landed safely, while I really think the writer meant the plane. :rolleyes:

That twilight zone episode wasn't do far fetched now was it?
I bet the scary little monster is just out of sight in this shot. They'll find claw marks during the investigation, you'll see....:eek:

Last edited:
That was one of my favorite Twilight Zone's.

That was one of my favorite Twilight Zone's.

Is that the real wing gremlin in the clip I attached above? When I was a kid it was much more scary looking and less Ewok like.

I was terrified to fly at night for a long time after seeing that, and it was an old rerun at the time.

The third fuel line clamp on the left in the wing spar is crooked.

I was flying on Delta in the opposite direction that day ATL to Tampa. Anyhow that is one of those panels that is not really needed, kinda like a gall bladder, you can do without it.
Someone forgot to put a lot of screws back in. Their in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.