Arborist <3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Augie

Feeling the Heat
Nov 8, 2012
North Of Canada
Love my Guy, He has dropped me 4 cords of wood already. Today he made me a little happier.

Got back late last night to a Driveway full of clean wood chips and another load of ash. Maybe 2 face cords of wood and 4cu yards of wood chips.

Im doing some landscaping and needed mulch, expanding beds to reduce the yard I have to mow. Planning on perennial planting, need to split some hosta too. Mentioned to my guy if he ever had a clean load to drop it off at my place. He just saved me about 150-200 from buying it and having it delivered!

:)

Knowing a few tree guys is always good. Need to be careful here when you ask for chips, you are going to find 20 yards in your yard the next day. Fortunately there an empty lot across the street from me and the builder who owns it has chips dumped on it now and then, he doesn't care if some goes missing, more are just a phone call away.

Reactions: ScotO
Sounds like you are getting spoiled
A good spoiled :)

Reactions: ScotO
Good deal! Maybe a case or two of his favorite beverage is in order here....or even a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant.
I bet that would cement the relationship for a long time to come! Sounds like he is definitely taking care of you...

So I was moving the pile to the flower beds around the yard and found that he left me 2 face cords of white oak under the pile of chips, in addition to the ash
:eek: Splitting it this afternoon and putting it into the homemade solar kiln to have ready this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.