1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Arborist <3

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Augie, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Augie

Augie Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    North Of Canada
    Love my Guy, He has dropped me 4 cords of wood already. Today he made me a little happier.

Got back late last night to a Driveway full of clean wood chips and another load of ash. Maybe 2 face cords of wood and 4cu yards of wood chips.

Im doing some landscaping and needed mulch, expanding beds to reduce the yard I have to mow. Planning on perennial planting, need to split some hosta too. Mentioned to my guy if he ever had a clean load to drop it off at my place. He just saved me about 150-200 from buying it and having it delivered!

:)
    ScotO and fishingpol like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. paul bunion

paul bunion Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NJ
    Knowing a few tree guys is always good. Need to be careful here when you ask for chips, you are going to find 20 yards in your yard the next day. Fortunately there an empty lot across the street from me and the builder who owns it has chips dumped on it now and then, he doesn't care if some goes missing, more are just a phone call away.
    ScotO likes this.
  3. bogydave

bogydave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    So Cent ALASKA
    Sounds like you are getting spoiled
    A good spoiled :)
    ScotO likes this.
  4. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Good deal! Maybe a case or two of his favorite beverage is in order here....or even a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant.
    I bet that would cement the relationship for a long time to come! Sounds like he is definitely taking care of you...
  5. Augie

Augie Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    North Of Canada
    So I was moving the pile to the flower beds around the yard and found that he left me 2 face cords of white oak under the pile of chips, in addition to the ash
    :eek: Splitting it this afternoon and putting it into the homemade solar kiln to have ready this fall