Are there any wood burning "expo's" in the midwest?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SE Iowa

Jan 17, 2008
SE Iowa
Just wondering where I could go to see some units face to face. It would seem that morst of what we are exposed to out here are OWB's probably b/c we have more open space b/w us and our neighbors. I'd like to see EKO's, Tarms, GARNS, etc up close and maybe even see them running. I have lots of questions and am the type that really needs to see it to fully understand how it works.

SE Iowa said:
Just wondering where I could go to see some units face to face. It would seem that morst of what we are exposed to out here are OWB's probably b/c we have more open space b/w us and our neighbors. I'd like to see EKO's, Tarms, GARNS, etc up close and maybe even see them running. I have lots of questions and am the type that really needs to see it to fully understand how it works.
They were going to hold one, they couldn't find the midwest though. Seriously, there is a real good one in Wisconsin around 60 miles from Milwaukee & another Farm show also. The one did have the Garn & Wood Gun was there last year I believe & Eko etc was there. If you call Wood Gun you can find out the name of the show that Patrick demo'd at. I'll try to remember the other one, Randy

www.the-mrea.org This is an energy fair in Custer Wis & not strictly a wood burning expo. Randy You might want to call Burner Boys & see if they can be of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.