1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

are there diff company's using the same name "Fireside" for pellets ?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Flash and Flare, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Flash and Flare

Flash and Flare Member

Loc:
    South/Central Wi
    There is a retailer in the town were I work that is selling "Fireside" pellets for $170 a ton. I searched here all all I could find was reports and opinions on "Fireside Ultras"
    Wondering if there gonna be the same ones or if there is another company making pellets with the "Fireside" name.
    I plan on picking up a few bags tomorrow after work and see how they are.

F&F

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    I have only heard of “Fireside Ultrasâ€myself. But every year we seem to get new brands hitting the market and brands changing names along the way. Maybe snap a picture of the bag for the forum members. Also coundn't hurt to post the address info if you can. Usually helps track things down!
  3. Flash and Flare

Flash and Flare Member

Loc:
    South/Central Wi
    The retailers website says Marth $150 a ton and Fireside $170 a ton.
    Well when I called the place on my lunch break today I got a lady on the phone who spoke very little English. When I asked about the price of pellets, all I got in response was "five or two two zero for pallet" , which I assume means $5.00 per bag and $220 for a ton.

Then she said "MARTH" veddy good, want to buy pallet or bag ?
    This is when the phone call ended.
    F&F
  4. smoke show

smoke show Guest

ROFLMFAO

:lol: :lol: