Are those power lines?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
"can be burned in as little as 2 weeks"

....? Maybe if you douse it in gasoline first.

Whats with people posting sideways pictures.... the windows FAX/IMAGE viewer thing can rotate them, you don't even need any special software.

If it is ash, then it has a green moisture content around 25% I think (that's what the ash I just picked up has, anyway). So it could be burned green, albeit not very well. But better than fresh red oak, say.

Around here in the Ash Borer Quarantine Zone standing dead ash is dead two years and dry. Ready to split and burn. I'm pulling it out of rivers and finding it along to road side.

EatenByLimestone said:
http://albany.craigslist.org/zip/461065106.html

I swear some people ask for the problems they experience.

Matt

Yep. Looks like power lines to me.

Looks like power lines are across the stret though. You can see the pole .

Prolly why it says must be experienced. Of course most experienced is tree co, who will charge to take down. Who would want to take on that liability? Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.