Artisanal firewood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes. Ship me a couple of cords of that. Send it airmail express.

Only in America.

That was a Canadian video. They one-upped us and got a jump on the market, but don't let that stop you from culling out that special figured maple for this market.

It was done in Canada
Just goes to show you what kind of sense of
Humor you have to have to be a true Canadian
And to live here you have to be able to laugh at
yourself !

This is That is an awesome radio show.

Should be able to stream it or listen later on a CBC website somewhere - Google would likely find it. It's a half hour show, run weekly.

It is a joke. This is a production of the Canadian program "This is That"

The Wikipedia entry for This is that says

"This is That is a news satire program broadcast on CBC Radio, which airs comedic news stories presented in the style of a real CBC Radio public affairs program.[1] The program, whose style has been compared to The Onion, has drawn phone calls from listeners who did not realize that they were listening to a comedy program and took the content seriously;[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_That

My neighbor came by yesterday while I was stacking wood. I was brushing some dirt off the pieces that were on the ground with I wire brush. He said I was a sick person. I told him it was Artisinal. That was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.