Ashley Pellet stove Apc1406 problems.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DariusJosephus

Apr 20, 2015
I got my stove on sale around Christmas Time. Planning on running it next winter but I installed it toward the end of season. Have ran a few bags through it but I can't get the thing to shut down properly. The manufacturer sent me a new circuit board but the thing continues to have the same problem.

As soon as it is plugged in, the room fan starts blowing. After shutting down, the room fan continues blowing. The only way to shut the room fan off is to unplug the stove. I hope someone here can help... Or else I bought a $1500 annoyance.

sounds as if the POF disc maybe bad. Could also be a vacumm issue. Is there any flashing lights? what setting do you have the unit on? Install pics may help as well.

Usually. It is the "Low Limit" snap disc on the exhaust housing. If it is shorted and does not open up when the stove is cool, the convection blower that blows the heat in the room will keep running.

Reactions: Owen1508
Status
Not open for further replies.