attitude, no need for adjustment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoveguy2esw

Minister of Fire
Nov 14, 2006
madison hgts. va
anyone noticed the biggest difference between this forum and the evil ones we have been discussing? both have positions, nither are willing to budge. here is the difference as i see it, our "smoke nazi's" in the other forum, literally throw a major hissy if someone says anything disagreeable to them. in here (with a couple unnamed exceptions) disagreement generally develops into a pretty good thread.

personally im much happier being associated with the good guys

Mike:
I agree. But the other forum is very incomplete. I know that folks from here started several threads that vanished. Two that I started. At least 8 of my posts are gone. I think the garden is very carefully kept, no weeds at all over there. Even the outrageous posts and topics make it to the Ash Can. Too bad they had to be purged for space, but we can always bring those subjects up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.