August 26 in England first burn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guest5234

Hearth Supporter
Had my first burn since March last night and it felt sooo good, wife said she felt cold so it was an excuse to have my first fire of the season, but August....it looked and felt good man.

Good to hear from you, Neil. Stay warm! Rick

BeGreen said:
Hey Neil. Is that an F250 you are burning in? If yes, can you jump in on Angus's thread? He has some questions about using this stove.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/57335/

Edit: Never mind, looks like you already jumped in on it. Dog's balls eh?

Yes Sir, already on the job, told him he will not go wrong with this stove and will answer any questions he needs...what a bloody good forum this place is.

Neil said:
Had my first burn since March last night and it felt sooo good, wife said she felt cold so it was an excuse to have my first fire of the season, but August....it looked and felt good man.

Brilliant!

I did toooooo!

small pieces (1/2"x6") of yellow pine just to set the mood!
Watched a movie with my lady friend ;-)

Good to hear from you Neil. I have seen a lot of nights in London when a fire felt good. In August.

Status
Not open for further replies.